The core beauty of Ms. Leicher’s brilliantly written Acts of Atonement lies in how deftly it draws us into the pain, irrationality, and joy of family, captures the nuances of love between two women, and tests our personal capacity for tolerance, acceptance, and empathy. Read this book, and, in addition to getting treated to a heartwarming story with wonderfully flawed characters, brace for a dive into your own life—and what at bottom you hold most precious.
- Endorsement of Acts of Atonement by S.W. Leicher
- Book Review: Harness Your Inner CEO: Rise Into Passion, Prosperity, and Empowerment
- Book Review: Create Forever Teammates: How Connections and Relationships Are Winning Steps in Life and Sports
- ReaderViews: The Art of Ghostwriting
- Michael Coffino’s Truth Is in the House Wins Several Awards